Venice Escape With 7-Night Adriatic Cruise
What could make a Romantic 7-night cruise on the Adriatic Sea even better? Starting and ending your vacation in Venice, Italy, during the off-season at that! Arrive in Venice for an overnight stay before setting sail for a 7-night cruise of the Adriatic Sea showing you Mediterranean coastal wonders in Greece, Montenegro and Croatia. Stay on the unique and intriguing island city of Venice where a private boat ride awaits. Visit St. Mark’s Square and Basilica, the Doges’ Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs. Get on board and relax on the recently refurbished Celestyal Olympia cruise ship. Sail across the glimmering Adriatic Sea and discover the pivotal role it has played on the surrounding countries. Enjoy a full day each to explore the Greek islands of Corfu and Patras-brimming with ancient history, architecture, and beauty. After a morning at sea, arrive in Montenegro’s spectacular bay of Kotor for a day of exploring with a Local Guide. Sail overnight to the magnificent fortress city of Dubrovnik, Croatia-the walled citadel and film setting for Game of Thrones. In Split, walk the narrow cobblestone streets to see incredible sights, including Emperor Diocletian’s Palace. Cruise back to Venice for an overnight stay in Italy. Travel with Globus in the off-season, lose the crowds, and save big on this Adriatic Sea cruise and Italy vacation you can’t afford to miss!
VENICE Private boat ride, guided walking tour, visit St. Mark’s Square and Basilica, Doges’ Palace and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration; dinner at a local restaurantCRUISING Seven-night cruise starting in Venice with ports of call at Corfu (Greece), Patras, Kotor (Montenegro), Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Split. INCLUDED SHORE EXCURSIONS CORFU: Corfu: visit Corfu town and Kanoni; Kotor: walking tour with visit to the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon and Maritime Museum; Split: Historic walking tour, visit Diocletian Palace, Ethnographic Museum and Split City MuseumCRUISE DETAILS
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Outside cabin (category XA). All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Drink package: selection of non-alcoholic & alcoholic drinks.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details. The ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Celestyal Olympia, operated by Celestyal Cruises.
Venice Island. (Embarkation)
Venice, Italy (Disembarkation)