Taxes

TRAVEL TIPS

Taxes

There is no airport departure tax to pay when you leave Dubai. Hotels apply a municipality tax of 10% on room rates (plus most charge a 10% service charge—totaling 20% on base rates); restaurants also apply a 10% municipality tax to meals (plus many charge a 10% service charge—totaling 20% on meal prices). There is no value-added or purchase tax added to retail prices.

BACK TO DUBAI

Ready for a trip of a lifetime to Dubai?

CONTACT US TODAY

Please don't close or refresh the page while we are processing your submission
Please be patient, this could take a few minutes.